Organic Tattva Organic Suji
₹45.00 25% off + 5% cashback
It's made from coarse, purified wheat middlings and goes into the making of foods like couscous and breakfast cereals.Read More
Size: 500 gm
1. Wheat Sooji is used to make upma, dosa, pasta & cereals.
2. It is used to make the ever so popular, suji ka halwa.
1. Green Sense organic sooji or semolina is organically grown.
2. Free from pesticides, adulteration, additives or chemicals.
3. Healthy and nutritious diet for your family.
About the Brand: Organic Tattva
Organic Tattva is one-stop solution to premium, high-quality organic products. Our range includes Indian grocery staples, along with some imported brands of organic products to offer a wide variety of organic foods to our customers.