Organic Tattva Organic Chana Dal
₹95.00 25% off + 5% cashback
Chana dal is delicious, nutritious and can be easily digested.Read More
Size: 500 gm
1. It is frequently used in Indian cooking as a thickener. Combined with white Basmati rice and Naan bread it provides the essential amino acids for complete protein.
2. It is best to soak chana dal for at least 30 minutes and then boil them for approximately 40 minutes.
1. Chana dal is high in fiber and helps to lower cholesterol.
2. It also has a very low hypoglycemic index, which is important for those with diabetes.
3. Chana dal is a helpful source of zinc, folate, calcium, and protein.
4. It is low in fat and most of it is polyunsaturated.
About the Brand: Organic Tattva
Organic Tattva is one-stop solution to premium, high-quality organic products. Our range includes Indian grocery staples, along with some imported brands of organic products to offer a wide variety of organic foods to our customers.