- Decreases joints pains.
- Improves digestive system, appetite.
- Improves liver functions.
Description of the asana
- Sit in the posture of Lotus(padma asana) [click here to set details of Lotus].
- While exhaling twist slightly to the right and reach back with the right hand to grasp your right big toe. Inhale. Again while exhaling, twist slightly to the left and reach back with your left hand to grasp your left big toe.
- Maintain the asana as long as possible ,and increase the duration gradually and with ease.
- Don’t forget to inhale and exhale normally.