Yes, we keep apple cider vinegar closer to us than bae. Once you take a look at these amazing benefits of this superfood, you will too.
Health Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Apple cider vinegar acts as an overall detoxifier for your body. It helps balance your pH levels and stimulates cardiovascular functions. It also improves your bowel movements and lymph drainage.
- This functions as a natural whitener for your teeth. Use your finger to rub apple cider vinegar diluted with water on your teeth for a minute. Rinse with fresh water. The high pH level of the vinegar can help remove stains.
- It contains probiotics and a certain type of acid which promote the growth of probiotics. Probiotics can help kill candida and yeast which are the main causes of fatigue, UTIs and digestive issues.
- ACV contains antibacterial properties and a balanced pH level. This makes it perfect as a disinfectant and cleaning agent around the house. Use this as a spray with a 50% water and 50% vinegar solution.
- The tonic contains many minerals like potassium. This can reduce swellings and inflammations. It can help your skin detox faster from poisonous infections like poison ivy.
- The pH level in apple cider vinegar makes it excellent for various skin infections. Apple cider vinegar can act as a skin toner for eczema. It also reduces acne when used as a spot treatment.
- This strong antibacterial agent can kill bad bacteria like fungus and yeast. Armpits are a breeding ground for bad bacteria as they stay damp through the day. This, in turn, causes foul odor. Dab some diluted apple cider vinegar on to your armpits to kill any bad bacteria, keeping you smelling fresh all day long.
- Apple cider vinegar is extremely low in calories and sugar content. Most of the sugar content in apple cider vinegar is consumed during fermentation. Apple cider vinegar contains only 3-5 calories per teaspoon. ACV can be beneficial for blood sugar levels, hypoglycemia and diabetes.
- It can regulate blood sugar and curb cravings. Use 2 tsp vinegar, 1 tsp raw honey and 1 cup water. This makes a great apple cider vinegar weight loss drink.
Apple Cider Vinegar Benefits for Skin
- Apple cider vinegar can help restore the right pH level of our skin as healthy skin is slightly acidic.
- It contains natural alpha hydroxy acids and acetic acid which can stimulate blood circulation and minimize pores. This makes it an excellent facial toner.
- ACV contains anti-inflammatory properties which can soothe irritated skin. Make a diluted solution with apple cider vinegar with water (20% apple cider vinegar and 80% water). Dip a small cotton ball into the solution and apply on the affected area. You can also add in some honey. This will reduce razor bumps and ingrowths as it reduces the swelling (or the bumps), the acetic acid softens the skin to help ingrown hairs grow out easier.
Apple Cider Vinegar Benefits for Hair
- Apple cider vinegar can be used as an excellent hair rinse. Dilute 1-2 tbsp of vinegar in two cups of water. Douse your hair with this after washing. Rinse thoroughly and follow with a light conditioner. The acetic acid removes chemical residue caused due to products and leaves you with shiny hair.
- It contains antifungal properties which can fight and reduce dandruff. The acidic properties help balance the PH levels in the scalp.
How Does Apple Cider Vinegar Help Varicose Veins?
Apple cider vinegar works great for the treatment of varicose veins. Apple cider vinegar is an amazing natural body cleanser, it improves blood flow and circulation. Once the blood starts flowing naturally, it reduces the heaviness and swelling in your veins.
Buy our organic apple cider vinegar today.