Ever feel like the week has you looking worn out and rugged? Puffy eyes, dull complexion, maybe dry skin or breaking out?
While face washes, lotions, and cucumbers can do their best to enliven a dusty complexion, they are not helping as much as they should. If you really want the best out of your products and to actually minimize the number of products you need, try giving Kansa Wand a try!
What is Kansa Wand?
Kansa has been used for centuries in India and is known as one of their sacred bronzes used for healing the skin through massage. The Kansa Wand is a domed wand that comes in varying sizes that has recently gained popularity in the West for its amazing facial rejuvenating results.
Benefits of Kansa Wand
Used in the ancient healing system of Ayurveda, the Kansa Wand is shown to be beneficial to all the doshas, or energies that make up our bodies and minds.
To Vata Dosha: The vata dosha is the energy that is prone to a dry and grey complexion. The Kansa Wand’s warming and oxygenating properties easily bring radiance and allow your skin to drink in the moisture from oils and lotions.
To Pitta Dosha: The pitta dosha tends to cause ruddy and acne prone complexion with bouts of inflammation. With the Kansa Wand’s ability to draw that excess acidity from the skin, you’ll see calm and clear skin in no time!
To Kapha Dosha: The energy most prone to a pale and puffy complexion will surely get a jolt of life with the warming stimulation and provide relief in any drainage or swelling with the use of Kansa Wand!
How does this magical little wand works?
The magical wand has healing powers and works wonders on our skin in following steps:
- As the Kansa wand is massaged over the skin the bronze begins to heat.
- The act of the warm massage helps tighten the facial muscles, which also aids in blood circulation.
- The long strokes draw acidity away from the skin helping normalize pH to reduce acne and inflammation.
- As the muscles tighten, lines and wrinkles decrease
- And, as circulation is increased more oxygen and nutrients from the blood can come to the aid of your complexion.
- With your skin more activated and pores open, your face can now easily absorb the revitalizing nutrients in your face oils and lotions!
So really no matter who you are, the Kansa Wand will benefit all skin types. And even more, it can be used on your feet as well, to bring balance to our mind and body. After use of the Kansa Wand, try applying some nourishing lavender body oil or calming coconut oil and let your skin drink up the benefits from each. So why wait any longer? A clear, radiant complexion is right around the corner!